Wellmera AG is looking to hire a Market Access Strategy Senior Consultant to join its dynamic, high-performance, and multi-cultural team, specifically the Medical Devices, Diagnostics and Digital Health Business Unit.
You will support the development of Access Strategies and deliverables for global, regional and local medical devices, diagnostics, digital health companies across a diverse portfolio, including oncology, neurosciences, cardiovascular medicine.
The ideal candidate should possess the technical and communication skills to own and independently execute individual project tasks under the guidance of senior staff.
Support the development and execution of market access, health policy and commercial strategies for global, regional and local medical devices, diagnostics, digital health companies.
- Cross-functional access strategies: market access, health policies, commercial, etc.
- Identify evidence gaps in clinical data needed for optimal reimbursement and design appropriate strategies to generate payer-relevant data
- Develop pricing strategies, including the development of innovative pricing schemes (e.g. value-based contracts based on diagnostics and digital health characteristics)
- Translate payer value propositions into P&R strategies and deliverables, considering the specificities of each individual market
- Advisory board and expert interviews (e.g. identification of experts, preparing deliverables, conducting interviews and development of recommendations, etc.)
- Develop global value dossiers and local dossiers (e.g. tender dossiers and innovative finance proposals)
- Review country-specific HTA reports, reimbursement status to identify payer needs and develop access solutions
- Access due diligence for start-ups
- Attend networking events, such as relevant conferences and meetings
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding in the therapeutic area of interest, diagnostic, medical devices, digital health, personalized healthcare
- Express initiative in relation to exploring new and different project types
- University degree with a pharmacy, life sciences or economic background, including a specialization in market access, public health, marketing, pricing in the healthcare industry
- At least four years of experience within the diagnostic, medical devices, pharmaceutical industry, or healthcare strategic consultancy companies, OR
- At least three years of specific experience in market access, pricing-related projects, medical devices, diagnostic or digital health projects
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to adapt to a multi-cultural environment
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize projects to accommodate changing priorities, delivering a high quality of work during tight timelines
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Flexible, visionary and innovative mindset
- Interest in shaping the future of healthcare, encompassing value-based healthcare, RWE and artificial intelligence
- Business development experience
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in verbal and written English (any additional language would be beneficial)
We offer our employees a rewarding career in the growing field of access strategy and the opportunity to work in a talented and committed growing team of individuals. We also provide training and career development opportunities and a competitive compensation and benefits package. Wellmera has offices in Europe (Basel, Switzerland) and in the US (San Francisco, CA and Cambridge, MA).