Wellmera AG is looking to hire a HEOR and Market Access Director, as part of its dynamic, high-performance, multi-cultural team. The HEOR and Market Access Director is to lead the development of market access strategies and HEOR deliverables for pharmaceutical clients across a diverse portfolio covering Specialty care products, Gene therapies, Primary care products, Diagnostics, and Vaccines.
- Advanced degree (PhD or MSc) in health economics, health technology assessment (HTA) or market access
- In-depth experience within the pharmaceutical industry, health technology assessment (HTA) agencies, or healthcare consultancy companies
- Excellent or substantial knowledge of decision-analytic modeling, including a range of modeling approaches
- Strong knowledge of health economics and methodologies for the analysis of patient-reported outcomes (e.g., utility measurement, analysis, and development of patient-reported outcome measures, costing studies)
- Strong or excellent knowledge of a range of health economics methodologies (e.g., utility measurement, clinical trial design, resource use measurement)
- Experience of designing and implementing health economics and/or PRO studies
- Ability to anticipate the changing payer landscape by building and maintaining robust knowledge of key market trends
- Flexibility to accommodate changing priorities and deliver high quality during tight timelines
- Customer centricity and proactive collaboration for business development
- Significant experience of successful proposal development
- Team mentoring/coaching in an international multi-cultural setting
- Strong solution orientation
- Fluency in verbal and written business English and highly effective communication skills
- Good knowledge of statistical software packages (e.g., TreeAge, STATA, R) to undertake decision analysis, meta-analysis, Markov modeling
- Drive new business ideas and consolidate/expand the Wellmera health economics and market access client portfolio
- Oversee the development and execution of the market access and health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) strategy for pharmaceutical clients at a global or regional level
- Oversee the development of global value dossiers and advisory board briefing reports and presentations across therapeutic areas and/or specific drug classes
- Translate the current and evolving requirements of the international payers, into strategic recommendations to support market access plans
- Lead cross-functional and mock payer negotiation workshops and align with payers' value messaging work-streams
- Develop the modeling concept for a portfolio of products across therapeutic areas
- Review the adaptation of economic models for multiple countries across Europe and North America
- Ensure the quality of deliverables and achievement of critical milestones as per client requirements and Wellmera standards
- Build and manage the team and be involved with leadership decisions
- Ensure personal and professional development of all team members
- Identify strategic or implementation problems early and engage appropriate resources
We offer our employees a rewarding career in the growing field of market access, health-economics, pricing and reimbursement, and the opportunity to work in a talented and committed growing team of individuals. Wellmera is also committed to providing training and career development opportunities to all our staff. Wellmera has offices in Europe (Basel, Switzerland) and the US (San Francisco, CA and Cambridge, MA).
If you feel you have the skills and experience to add value to our team. Please forward your CV and a covering letter stating your current or expected salary package.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU.